With so many weddings being inspired by vintage, what better way to incorporate a bit of old time charm than with your ring holder? This ring holder is easy for little hands to hold and is sure to be a hit!
1. Vintage tea tin lid. I found mine at an antique store but you could use any kind of tin cover that has a motif or colors to fit your theme.
2. Twine. You could also use any kind of string or ribbon you desire as long as it is thin enough to fit through the holes.
3. Drill bit, nail, or other sharp object for puncturing the tin (it’s okay to get creative as long as it does the job!)
4. Hammer ( or other heavy object to drive the drill bit in)
5. Scissors for cutting the twine
6. Your rings of course!
1. You can eyeball where you want the holes to go (as I did) or mark them with a marker or sticker if you prefer.
2. Place your drill bit where you want to create the hole.
3. Carefully line up your hammer and drive it into the tin to create the holes (you will need two holes to loop the twine through.)
4. Loop the twine through the holes and tie a knot.
5. Slide your rings on, tie a bow and you’re done!