These Do It Yourself Eco Friendly Place Settings and Favors are a fun idea for a spring/summer wedding and easy to put together. Plus they are an affordable favor your guests can actually bring home and enjoy them long after the wedding.
2. Any small potted plant
3. Potting Gloves
4. Potting shovel (if needed)
5. Twine Hole Puncher
6. Small Terracotta Pot
1. Start off by planting one of your flower/herb plants into the small Terracotta pot.
2. Print your saying of choice on your recycled paper. We used “Please plant this flower to remember our day and watch our love blossom in your garden everyday”
Once printed, cut into small strips.
3. Using the hole puncher, punch a hole in the top left corner of the strip. Cut the twine to desired length (determined by how many times you wish to wrap around the pot).
4. Cut the twine to desired length (determined by how many times you wish to wrap around the pot).
Last but not least, wrap twine around the pot and tie off in the front, making a bow, and place at each place setting.