Guest Blog: Kayla
- Approximately 3 cups white chocolate
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tbs butter
- 1 1/2 cups marshmallow fluff
- 1 box (3.4 oz) Jell-O cheesecake pie filling mix
- 3 tbs Jell-O Strawberry Gelatin
Prep a 9x9 or a 9x13 inch dish with wax paper. This will help you remove the block of fudge and cut it nicely.
Mix the chocolate chips & butter with the sweetened condensed milk and melt over medium heat in a saucepan.
Once smooth, add in the cheesecake mix and stir until combined. It’ll look grainy at first, but keep stirring for a minute or two.
Add in the marshmallow fluff and stir until mixture is smooth and creamy.
Pour 2/3 of the mixture into your pan.
Add 1-3 tbs of the strawberry gelatin mix into the remaining mixture. Stir until even in color.
Pour the remaining mixture into the pan, use a toothpick to swirl the two together.
Refrigerate until set, remove from pan and cut! That’s it!!
* Recipe and Photos by Say Not Sweet Anne (Special Thanks to Kayla!)