- Hershey Kisses
- Mini chocolate chip morsels
- Nutter Butter Cookies (bite size)
- Melt about 1 C of mini chocolate chips (about half of the bag) in the microwave or over the stove top.
*Never add water. I learned this the hard way once while making chocolate covered strawberries.
- Carefully dip the flat end of a Hershey Kiss into the melted chocolate and bind it to a Nutter Butter. Do the same with a mini chocolate chip (see the picture).
- Repeat as many times as you like. Careful leaving these lying around, though! Many of mine kept mysteriously disappearing and I would have to make more.