If you have a small budget for your wedding, one major way to cut expenses is to DIY! Today I’ve rounded up a group of super fun DIY projects that would make for some FABULOUS wedding stationery!
1. Stamped Celery Flowers – These floral stamps made with celery are unbelievable! Who would have thought that this healthy snack could be used to make stationery? Certainly not me! This would be great to use for invitations or thank you cards.
2. I love you Card – This playful card would be a silly surprise to give to your fiancé before the wedding or to give to your parents to thank them for their help and support on your wedding day.
5. Stitched Cards– Adding patterns to blank cards with stitching is a great way to incorporate a handmade feel into your wedding stationery.
6. Foam Stamps – Why not make your own stamps to decorate your wedding invitations or paper details? This easy DIY tutorial is great for adding some customization.
7. Big Leaf Printing – I love the look of these big leaf prints! They could be used on the front of a save the date post card or your thank you cards.
8. Simple Sew Note Cards – These whimsical heart cards are just adorable! They could be incorporated into any of your wedding stationery or thank you cards.
9. Glitter Cards – Who doesn’t like a little sparkle? Martha shares a how-to for creating cards with glitter designs!
10. Edge-Punched Cards – A very simple way to get a custom look is to punch the edge of your cards or invites with fun designs. Check out these adorable cards below…
Do you have any ideas for DIY wedding stationery? We’d love to hear from you!