Oreo Cookie Cheesecake
Have you ever had an Oreo Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory? If you haven’t, you have no idea what you have been missing.
Since I love cheesecake I was searching for a recipe and found one from the Chessecake Factory for this heavenly dessert. I have not tried this Oreo recipe yet but plan to soon. Imagine serving this cheesecake at your bridal shower or to wedding guests. If you aren’t into cooking, you can give this recipe to your caterer.
Cheesecake Factory Oreo Cheesecake Recipe
1 package (20 oz) Oreo cookies
1/3 cup unsalted butter (melted)
3 (8 oz) packages cream cheese - room temperature
3/4 cup sugar, 4 eggs lightly beaten
1 cup sour cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Additional Oreo cookies, halved (optional)
- Finely crush 26-30 cookies and set aside.
- Coarsely chop remaining cookies and set aside.
- Mix together finely crushed cookie crumbs and melted butter.
- Press cookie/butter mixture on the bottom and two inches up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan and set aside.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in bowl with electric sociable astatine medium speed until creamy.
- Blend in lightly beaten eggs, one astatine a time, stirring by hand, to mix well after each addition.
- Stir in sour cream and vanilla, until well blended.
- Fold sliced cookies into the cheesecake batter.
- Pour mixture into prepared crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 55-60 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack astatine room temperature for about 15 minutes.
- Run a thin blade stab around the inside of the pan between the pan and crust, being careful non to cut into the cake.
- When cooled to room temp, refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Remove side from pan; garnish with whipped cream, and a cookie half.
Photo credit: Cheesecake Factory