Dry Skin Remedies
Soft, supple skin is a cinch with any of the following:
1. Almond oil: Use as a primer before foundation or as a night moisturizer.
2. Banana: Mash and apply to face; let sit for 20 minutes.
3. Mayonnaise: Apply to face; let sit for 20 minutes.
Slough off dead skin cells with these simple solutions:
1. Coffee: Mix a quarter cup of ground coffee with a tablespoon of salt; rub on face then rinse off.
2. Pineapple: A natural acid exfoliant; puree pineapple and apply to skin; let sit for 20 minutes.